3D Mammograms now available at Minnesota Women's Care!
3D mammography is a leap forward in women's health. Here's what the addition of our 3D Mammography suite means to you:
- 3D mammography is the gold standard. This detailed testing helps with the diagnosis of abnormalities.
- It's easier for you. Book your mammogram at the same time as your annual appointment. One and done.
- All mammograms at MNWCare are 3D mammograms. Unless you know to ask for this kind of mammo, you may not be scheduled for a 3D mammogram at a testing facility.
- 3D mammograms often reduce anxiety. The improved accuracy reduces the number of unnecessary callbacks.
- Our clinic is comforting and personal. Big screening centers are not. Your first mammogram won't be scary.
- Expert interpretation. A Board-Certified Radiologist (Breast Care Specialist) will interpret all of the mammograms performed in our suite. They meet our exacting standards in terms of education and experience in breast health imaging and interpretation.
- Your provider is directly in the loop with your mammogram testing results. Exam results are most often available to your provider within 48 hours.
- Early detection of breast cancer saves lives.