NEW! We now offer 3D Mammograms!
At Minnesota Women's Care, we strive to provide the most up-to-date care available. We now offer 3D Mammograms in our office. This new technology provides a more detailed image and has proven to be helpful in the early diagnosis of abnormalities. Make an Appointment
Urinary Incontinence & Pelvic Floor Disorders
We approach urinary incontinence and other pelvic floor disorders on an individual basis - determining what will work best for each woman and her specific needs. We stay current with developments so we can offer the most advanced and effective treatments. Treatment for Incontinence & Pelvic Floor Disorders
Pampered Pregnancy Care: Our Approach
Our maternity care is the most thorough, personalized care available. Each expectant mom is treated individually - for the most personal, memorable experience. Both midwife and physician attended births are offered. Meet our OB team and discover what makes us different. Pregnancy Care
Complex Gynecologic Treatment & Surgery
For women suffering from complex gynecologic issues - such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and abnormal bleeding - we offer the most complete, respectful gynecologic care available. We always use the least invasive treatment that will be effective. Complex Gynecologic Treatment
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
The symptoms of hormone imbalance are familiar to many women over 40 ... moodiness, weight gain, lack of sex drive, trouble sleeping, low energy and more. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy helps women feel like themselves again. Read more
Vaginal Rejuvenation & Cosmetic Gynecology
We specialize in a full range of rejuvenation solutions. We have the right experience with labiaplasty, vaginal rejuvenation, ThermiVa, FemiLift, Geneveve by Viveve, the O-Shot and more. Find out exactly what's available and what can be done to correct women's intimate issues. Read more
The Spa: Feel Beautiful in Your Own Skin
Our Spa is designed as a resource – a place to go where you can tackle the issues that are holding you back from feeling great about yourself. We offer a complete menu of options including laser hair removal, laser skin treatments, HydraFacial MD, injections for wrinkles, and the most current body contouring treatments available. Read more
WomanWell & Annual Wellness Exams
From your very first OB/GYN appointment in early adulthood, we are the lifetime go-to resource for personalized, empowering health care. We always start by listening then give you options that best fit you and your life. Our unique approach to annual exams is the perfect time to focus on your overall health – both mind and body. Online appointments
December 4, 2019
Our Hudson office is now open! Welcome to all! Come and visit the nurse-midwives you love: Sara Brown, Robyn Cox, and Elizabeth Radford.
We're delighted to announce the addition of three special midwives to the Minnesota Women's Care Team.
These experienced and accomplished midwives have provided highly personable, quality care to expectant moms in the Hudson, Wisconsin area. We're so pleased to to be able to offer their wealth of experience to our patients as well. Click to make an appointment request.
3D Mammograms now available at Minnesota Women's Care!
3D mammography is a leap forward in women's health. Here's what the addition of our 3D Mammography suite means to you:
- 3D mammography is the gold standard. This detailed testing helps with the diagnosis of abnormalities.
- It's easier for you. Book your mammogram at the same time as your annual appointment. One and done.
- All mammograms at MNWCare are 3D mammograms. Unless you know to ask for this kind of mammo, you may not be scheduled for a 3D mammogram at a testing facility.
- 3D mammograms often reduce anxiety. The improved accuracy reduces the number of unnecessary callbacks.
- Our clinic is comforting and personal. Big screening centers are not. Your first mammogram won't be scary.
- Expert interpretation. A Board-Certified Radiologist (Breast Care Specialist) will interpret all of the mammograms performed in our suite. They meet our exacting standards in terms of education and experience in breast health imaging and interpretation.
- Your provider is directly in the loop with your mammogram testing results. Exam results are most often available to your provider within 48 hours.
- Early detection of breast cancer saves lives.
Yes! We have gift cards!
This is the perfect gift for moms-to-be, brides-to-be, moms, sisters ... and every other woman you know.
Give the gift of a 4D ultrasound to an expectant mom. (Or perhaps she'd love some spa pampering?)
Surprise a friend with a HydraFacial.
Or let the women in your life choose the treatment that makes them feel terrific.
Click to below to purchase or to check your balance.