MN Women's Care Provider Profile
Dr. Barbara Grazette
Dr. Grazette's previous work at Women & Adolescents Gynecology Center in Edina, MN, has earned her the praise and admiration of her patients. Her patients recognize her dedication, thoughtfulness, and attentiveness. Here's what her patients have said:
A great Doctor who will go the distance with you to find best cures/solutions. Amazing Doctor.
Dr. Grazette is wonderful and very knowledgeable. I am so grateful I found her.
Very thoughtful and caring! If you are looking for someone who understands menopause and doesn't think you're crazy then you have found your person in Dr Grazette.
Dr Grazette is so patient and kind. She takes her time talking to you and is non-judgmental.
Welcome, Dr. Grazette!
Now available for appointments in Burnsville!
Dr. Grazette is seeing patients in our Burnsville location. This beautifully designed office is exactly the kind of place you want to be for exams and first-rate medical care. The address is:
501 E. Nicollet Blvd. | Suite 120
Burnsville, MN 55337
We’re excited to have Dr. Grazette on our team and look forward to our collaboration.
Background and Education
Dr. Grazette attended medical school at the University of Liverpool Medical School, Liverpool, England. She completed her residency at New York University Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital Medical Center in New York. Over her distinguished career, she has worked with women in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Minneapolis-St. Paul as well as Long Island in New York.
Dr. Grazette's View of Patient Care
Dr. Grazette takes a holistic view of each patient, treating each patient as an individual and approaching their treatment by looking at all aspects of their health, rather than focusing on a specific ailment. She believes in providing compassionate and empathetic health care to women of all ages. She encourages patients to learn more about their health care needs and how they can live a healthier, happier life.
Credentials & Affiliatations
Dr. Grazette is board certified as a Fellow in the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG). She is also a member of the North American Menopausal Society.
Activities and Family
Dr. Grazette's interests includeinternational cookery, reading, music, and improving the environment. She also relishes the chance to spend time with her family and enjoys traveling.
What our patients say about Dr. Kelly:
- What's not to love about Doctor Kelly, she listens to any concerns you may have and leaves you feeling so confident & calm. She wants to hear about your family and see how you are doing as an individual. She has been my OB for all of my kids and has guided my husband and I on this journey so smoothly. She gives great explanations for each decision she wants to make to help guide you on this journey which has always given me such trust in her to not doubt her choices.
- Dr. Kelly is wonderful! She is very competent, compassionate, and skilled in caring for patients with complex medical situations!
- I really appreciate Dr. Kelly's expertise and honestly. I've known her for 10 years, through 4 children and now working through the changes of turning 40! She has always been so down to earth and real. She's not just interested in my medical health but my overall well being. She remembers the little things even from years before. She's just amazing!
- Dr. Kelly is such a caring doctor. She adds humor to every situation. She is a doctor that sits down at your level and talks to you. She makes it clear that she has the time and doesn't make her time with you feel rushed. She is a great listener. She made my c-section exciting and 'fun,' (where sometimes it might otherwise be stressful and not the plan you had been planning on). I would highly recommend her to anyone. I am so thankful that she was able to deliver my baby girl. We will never forget Dr. Kelly, because she truly makes a difference.
- Dr.Kelly got me through two very difficult pregnancies. I had complications that were scary and painful for me, but she made them so much easier to go through it. She spoke very clearly to me, made sure I understood everything and that I was well taken care of. She listened to my concerns and helped me find the right answer for me. There was a time that I had to be seen right away and even though she wasn't in the office that day, she came right in. I have never had a doctor more reliable. I don't know how I would have done it without her.
- Dr. Kelly is one of the best ob/gyns I have ever worked with! Her knowledge is amazing and her personality is even better! Dr. Kelly gives great suggestions for dealing with any questions or concerns that I have, and she knows the latest medical treatments. I trusted her completely with my prenatal care and the delivery of my twins 7 years ago. Now I continue to see her yearly because she is so personable and takes great care of me.
- Dr. Kelly is our "all in the family" physician and my daughters and I have been her patients for many years. Both in my own care and during the deliveries of my grandchildren, she has been encouraging, supportive, and exceptionally skilled. I continue to have the highest level of confidence in her care.
- I absolutely adore Dr. Kelly. In fact, I followed her from her old practice because I have so much trust in her. And she is just a joy to be around!
- Dr Kelly is always ready to connect with me. Dr Kelly takes the time to make sure all of my questions are answered and needs are met.
- So much to say about this guy, but a huge thank you to him is needed! He is wonderful! After being in pain for over a year and assuming it was b/c of having children and getting older - he put me through some tests and found all of my issues. Now I am feeling great and loving life again! Besides Dr. Kelly - He is the BEST! I have recommended him to many of my girlfriends who are having issues and so excited for their appts with him. Thank you Dr. Ashford!
- Dr. Amy Kelly has been our OB-GYN for the past 8 years and my husband and I cannot say enough good things about her. She is a highly skilled and competent practitioner and surgeon. We have recommended her countless times to friends and family, whether it be for OB services or to have surgery, and never once has she disappointed. Whether it is a highly complex surgical procedure or the attentive care needed during pregnancy, Dr. Kelly exceeds expectations in all that she does.
- Dr Amy Kelly is by far my heaven sent angel finally a dr who ACTUALLY listened to me! Finally a dr who cares! I can't thank her enough for being the BEST dr I've met in my life! she treats you like a person not just a patient there's NO DOUBT about it I'd recommend her to anyone!
- My wife and I recently welcomed our first child into the world and had such a great experience thanks to Minnesota Women's Care. We had the opportunity to see 3 different and great midwifes and doctors throughout our 37 week adventure. These 3 women made our experience throughout the pregnancy fantastic, while answering all our questions and making sure we were prepared (as prepared as you can be for your first!).