MN Women's Care Provider Profile
Lori J. Miller, DNP,
Certified Nurse Practitioner
Lori is a highly skilled certified nurse practitioner with a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree. She has a wide range of experience in all areas of women's health including, obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive endocrinology/advanced reproductive technologies, menopause/hormone replacement therapy, osteoporosis, plus preventative and primary care.
For more than 25 years in a variety of settings, she has been partnering with women and their families to provide high quality, compassionate care.
Specifically, she has experience with these critical areas:
- Pre-conception Counseling
- Prenatal Care during all stages of pregnancy, postpartum care, breastfeeding education and support, and newborn care
- High-risk Obstetrical Care: Co-management/collaboration with physician in providing care for high-risk obstetrical patients experiencing gestational diabetes, placenta previa, preeclampsia, gestational hypertension, preeclampsia, preterm labor, and pregnancy complications to include patient education, antepartum fetal surveillance, and referral to maternal fetal medicine
- Family planning services
- Perimenopause and menopause evaluation and management including hormonal replacement therapy
- Infertility treatment and management: ordering and interpreting labs and diagnostic studies, developing treatment plan to include ovulation stimulation with oral and injectable medications, ultrasound monitoring of follicles, ovulation induction, artificial insemination, and confirmation of pregnancy