NEW! STARTING August 1, 2019
Welcome to our newest midwives from Hudson, Wisconsin:
Sara Brown, Robyn Cox, and Elizabeth Radford!
This is an amazing team of midwives.
At Minnesota Women’s Care, women have the option of having their birth attended by a midwife or an physician (MD). Some women choose to combine the two options by having a midwife oversee their prenatal care and a physician attend the delivery. The choice is yours.
Our goal is to make sure that you have the best possible care throughout your pregnancy and delivery. Our midwives are Certified Nurse Midwives, meaning they have completed additional study and are trained specifically to provide pregnancy care.
Or phone 651-600-3035
New Patient Assistance
Direct Line: 651-269-2052
What our moms say:
- I am blessed to have been seen by one of the very best provider at MN Women's Care. Heather DeJarnett was very thoughtful, direct and informative. I feel that after my visit all my concerns and worries was answer and taken care of. Kudos to Heather!!
- Julie Ann is very kind and understanding! She was very kind and helpful. She was not judgmental at all and I felt like she listened to everything I said and did a great job explaining everything to me that I asked about!
- My wife and I recently welcomed our first child into the world and had such a great experience thanks to Minnesota Women's Care. We had the opportunity to see 3 different and great midwifes and doctors throughout our 37 week adventure. These 3 women made our experience throughout the pregnancy fantastic, while answering all our questions and making sure we were prepared (as prepared as you can be for your first!).
- Today was my 34 week OB appointment with Heather. Heather is such a comfort to me and addresses my concerns confidently and thoughtfully. I've had so many great experiences with Heather, including the care of my first pregnancy and delivery of my daughter. Trusting Heather with my care has been easy and even fun!
- There is something so different about midwifery care that I was drawn to right away with all three of these women -- Sara Brown, Robyn Cox, and Elizabeth Radford. Right away I felt heard, cared for and in very skilled hands with them. Having midwives who considered my unique birth history and were committed to supporting my specific birthing needs, both emotionally and physically, was irreplaceable. Even though labor is very difficult, under the care of a skilled midwife like these women, it doesn't need to be traumatic.
- It's been a wonderful experience with Heather! This is my 2nd pregnancy with in 2 years and I could't have chosen a better midwife.
- Heather DeJarnett is one of the best provider I have seen at MN Women's Care. Highly recommend if you ever have any issue with GYN.
- This is an amazing clinic! I find it such a cute place to go to for my midwife/doctor appointments. All the staff are very welcoming, respectful, understanding and patient (: . I would recommend any women at this clinic for their needs ! (:
- From my first experience to my most recent I have felt very well cared for. I am very relaxed about the whole process and have faith that my baby and I are well cared for.
- My first two babies were delivered by Elizabeth Radford. The care that the midwives gave me and my family was EXCEPTIONAL. As a brand new pregnant mama, I was heard. I was not looked down upon for wanting to go into labor spontaneously and have as minimal intervention as possible. I was confident that in the event that an intervention was medically necessary during birth my midwife was more than capable not only “handle it” but to make necessary decisions to do the best for the baby and I.
- My wife was recently seen by Heather DeJarnett. Heather gave knowledgeable information and very thoughtful towards our needs and wants.
- I had a wonderful experience under the care of Sara Brown for the birth of my third child. Her calm, kind demeanor and patient presence made me feel relaxed and safe throughout my labor and delivery, and helped me have a successful unmedicated VBAC. I received excellent care before, during and after delivery. I am thankful to have found Sara Brown!
- Minnesota Womans Care Woodbury is amazing! The office is super clean and everyone is so friendly. I had the pleasure to meet all the midwifes during my pregnancy and loved having Heather DeJarnett be the main midwife I went to. She always made me feel like no question was dumb during my pregnancy and always managed to find the perfect words to make me feel comfortable with the different changes that were going on during my pregnancy. She even managed to make it into the hospital to see how I was feeling after my labor and that shows her true passion and love for her job! Hands down Heather is an amazing midwife and I’ll be recommending many to be moms to go to her.
- I have had a great experience with Minnesota women's care at all four locations. When I was going through an ectopic pregnancy they were the most attentive out of all clinics I reached out to. They helped me through every stage including surgery. Naturally when I got pregnant again I went back and was able to meet many of the doctors and midwives. Now I am about to deliver my first child and am so excited!
- I have been going to Minnesota Women's Care for a couple years now. I first went when there was only one MD and a couple of midwives. It has been exciting to see how it has grown. I started going to MN Women's Care for basic annual care and have stuck with them through my first pregnancy. The care they they provide is top notch.
I love the option of seeing a midwife throughout pregnancy care and have had wonderful experiences with both Heather and Andrea. I have had more ultrasounds than most pregnant women generally get because of some complications and the ultrasound staff have been amazing too. I love that the tech's can communicate to you what they see and you don't have to wait to be told by the doctor. When I had complications the tech I saw at the ER couldn't tell me anything, not even heartbeat, that was scary (I do understand why she couldn't). When I went back to MN Women's Care the next day the ultrasound tech showed me exactly what she was looking at and what she found. That alone ensures that I will come back to MN Women's Care as long as they offer services. They really make you feel like you matter and that your concerns are real when you have them.
- We had just recently moved back to Minnesota in May of 2018, because we were expecting our second little boy and our realator is actually the one who recommended MWC to me. Our first birth was a little traumatic for our family and he ended up in a c-section. So, when I got to MWC and initially met with Rachel Gates (CNM), there was a lot of reassurance, encouragement and support through that appointment. Being a type 1 diabetic, I wasn't sure that they would want to take on a high risk pregnancy, but instead they were more than supportive and ready for the road ahead.
[...] The whole staff at MWC is so nice, they get to know you and treat you and your family with such respect and kindness. If you have any need, I would recommend MWC as your place to go. MWC is the only place I will be going to during future pregnancies.
- Heather is wonderful! She made me feel very comfortable during my first visit. I can't wait to see her again!
- The only place I will ever go for my pregnancies! Love MNWC!
- I had such an amazing experience with Minnesota Woman's Care. This was my first pregnancy so I was very nervous going into it but the staff is top notch! So friendly and knowledgeable. I ended up being high risk so I met with the ultrasound techs once a week and they are just the sweetest people and my midwife, Heather, who delivered my baby was amazing! I met with all the staff during my pregnancy and I don't have a bad thing to say about any of them! I'll def be going back for my next pregnancy. My son was born Dec 15th... a healthy baby boy!