About your visit
Your healthcare is a partnership and you play the leading role in that partnership. It is important that you feel free to ask questions and that you bring any symptoms that you experience to our attention.
Please prepare for your visit with these items:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit if it is your first visit to allow time to register with our new electronic medical record system
- Bring your health insurance card
- Bring a list of all your medications
- Bring a list of your questions/concerns
- Bring copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us
- Bring photo ID and health insurance card (to protect our patient’s identities and to comply with federal law)
Before your appointment
We will need these forms at your appointment. You can save time and hassle by completing them in advance. There are two ways to do that:
1: If available as an option, you can complete the forms online. When done click "Submit Form" to return them to Minnesota Women's Care. Because your privacy may be at risk with certain internet connections, we do not provide this option for forms with sensitive information.
2: Print the forms and complete them. Bring the completed copies with you to your appointment.
Please complete these forms. All are PDFs.
Note! The firewall on some systems may prevent you from submitting the completed forms electronically. If there's a chance that may happen, print the forms before sending so your work is not lost.
Please read these forms.
These forms contain important information about our billing and privacy policies.
Scheduling your appointment:
The nature of our practice is to give each patient the utmost in care and service. Please excuse any delays. We will do our best to see you at your designated appointment time as we recognize that your time is valuable. We will give you the same careful attention as soon as possible.
As a courtesy to other patients and staff, please call the office as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late.